Saturday, September 6, 2008

Pestilence week

Last Saturday, we bought a new 29 inches Sharp TV for Mak & Ayah. This time, again I owe Abang for his kindness towards my parents eventhough I always teasing him about it. A big thank you to you Abang.

Opppps....frankly it's not about the new tv set but the emphasize story is about the plague invaded my family this whole week. It started on the day we came to send and install the TV. Mak got flu and she refused to get close to her grandchildren because she didn't want them to get infected but the virus has spreaded. It's an outbreak !!!

Ayah as usual with his suffering. His liver problem make him lost much weight so quick. He looked so thin and his eyes and skin turned yellow. I feel so sad looking at my parents conditions because I cannot do anything. Eventhough I am the nearest child (daughter), I pay attention to them regularly even once a week because I am a wife which needs to seek a permission and of course burden by liability and responsiblity.

On the next day, Arif started to sneeze and his body temperature was getting high. We brought Arif to the clinic and doctor said his throat turned red and he had fever. When Arif almost cure off, the virus has spread through Hakim. No more turning back we quickly dash Hakim to the clinic because we were more worried about his cough since he had suspected a bacteria infected in his lungs few months ago.

Now Abang's turns. He having a chronic cough and nearly getting an asthma while the children still unrecovered and my mother in law also had a sore throat. Beside the fasting, all these are really testing our patience in Ramadhan this year. So far, Alhamdulillah ..... we were still able to complete our fasting and everybody is getting to cure.

Suddenly today my turn in getting flu...... hope it won't make me defeat especially in performing my fasting. Indeed, the patience have its wisdom.... InsyaAllah.


1 comment:

Neeza Shahril said...

dugaan bulan puasa tu nurie..
anak akak yang kecik pun tak berapa sihat.. asyik merengek aje.. flu, cough.. bila anak tak sihat, maknya letih kan.. sabar ya..