Tuesday, September 2, 2008

1st day of Ramadhan

After 2 days I didn't post anything.. today I'm going to share my story about my 1st day of Ramadhan this year....

1st time 'sahur', I didn't cook any special dishes since I was tired back from Melaka. We just ate the Ginger Chicken, Kangkung Belacan and Ikan Caru Goreng which were still had balance after lunch. Unfortunately, we woke up a bit late...about 5.15 a.m. while Imsak last at 5.38 a.m. My 'Mak' kept on wondering why she didn't hear her alarm which was set up by Abang....I also wonder.

Right after sahur, Arif woke up and I had to breastfeed him till he back to sleep so that I can solat. After that I watched TV until 8 a.m. before continue sleep with the kids till 10.00 a.m.

After the kids woke up, I had to entertain my kids' needs as usual ...breakfast, take bath, read Muqaddam & playing.

3 p.m., while Arif slept, I prepared foods for fasting break. I did Curry Noodle, plain rice, 'ikan gelama goreng' & peria fried with egg. Abang went to Bazar Ramadhan bought 'kuih talam suji'(my favorite) & curry puff.

After fasting break at 7.15 p.m., Abang brought Hakim to the Mosque for Tarawih prayer. Hakim was so happy after back from Tarawih prayer but it was not because his solat but he met a new friend and played around.

2 comments:

Neeza Shahril said...

rindunya berbuka puasa di malaysia.. nurie pun masak sendiri ye? lebih sihat gitu kan..

nurie said...

Kak Neeza

Masak sendiri jimat sikit...nti nak cuba masak menu akak lah...bila dah masak nti sy bgtau ye...