Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Blogging...blogging....blogging....

Since I started blogging last Friday, I'm so excited to edit the layout and put some neccessary gadgets until I don't care to tidy up the house and entertain the kids. I just prepared food, did laundry and some important things for the kids....after that I let my "mak" look after my kids till they came to me once they need anything.

Today I feel a bit satisfy with my blog's outlook. To all readers, if there are any comments ...please forward to me so I can consider to improve it. This afternoon, Abang got stomachace and fever. I think it bacause of the "asam pedas" and "milo" he took last night. But he still allow me to continue blogging. He is very understanding.......

Here, I would like to take this opportunity to welcome my first blog-visitor, Kak Neeza...Actually, I am not yet telling anyone about this blog until I saw her comments....To Kak Neeza, I'm so sorry because I didn't tell you that I read and copy some ideas from your blog. AMPUN KAK.... Anyway, I feel very happy to befriend with you and hope you'll be my blog mentor. SALAM PERKENALAN.............

No comments: