Monday, August 25, 2008

Career as a "Housewife"

Today I'm trying to make a post of the above topic in English. It is open for anybody to give comment about my writing especially on spelling and grammar because I'm not well-versed in English.

It is not an ease to be a housewife especially fully housewife. It is about a year being a fully housewife after resign as PR Exec at BBGCC. Beside a wife, I'm also a mother of two kids and a daughter-in-law because I live with my 70's mother-in-law, who I call "mak". Normally, as early as 6 in the morning I'll wake up for solat and after that prepare the breakfast specially for "mak". But sometime after solat I get back into my blanket and my hubby will buy us the breakfast.

When my kids wake up, we'll taking bath and having breakfast together. After breakfast, my first kid, Aqmar Nur Hakim will read Muqaddam with his "nenek" while I'll take care Aqmar Nur Arif and prepare lunch. Preparing a lunch for my family have to consider my hubby favorite and my "mak" desire. My hubby eat everything I cook but it must be spicy while "mak" cannot eat spices and hardy foods.

After cooking & laundry, I'll entertain my kids watching TV or playing while waiting my hubby back home for lunch. Afternoon is always my leisure time. Normally I will read books or magazines, surf the internet or bake any cake.

My hubby is a very simple person, understanding, responsible, loving and the most I salute him is his patience. He also caring & romantic but he don't know how to show it to us. Luckily I'm not too demanding. If not, I'm sure he will quickly 'botak'.

My kids are so pamper with me. Everything they need me to do for them. Sometime I feel so tired to entertain them...until I want to leave them. However, I realize that I have to sacrifice my interest in order to build a happy family and develop good persons for my religion, race and country. As a "Muslim", this is the best way for a women to gain a better life in this world and eternity....InsyaAllah.


1 comment:

Neeza Shahril said...

to improve our english is by both speaking and writing. My english was worse before. It's getting better but not yet perfect. Don't worry if people complain about it. we're the one who wants to learn. Anyway, its your blog. Who cares hehehe... Keep it up nurie :)