Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Interview @ SimplySiti Sdn. Bhd.

As I wrote in previous entry, I'll go to KL for interview as entrepreneur at SimplySiti Sdn. Bhd., a company under Dato' Siti Nurhaliza. They planned to launch some range of beauty products like skin care and cosmetics in November 2009.

I intentionally went there earlier so that I can survey the location of their office because I didn't want to be 'kelam kabut'. We were stayed at Cititel Hotel, Midvalley. It was took only 10 minutes walked to SimplySiti office.

A day before interview, we went out to The Curve and snap some pictures below:


On the interview day, I went there early and had to wait outside more than half hour before their staff came since it is Sunday whereby they purposely did for outstation's candidates.

SimplySiti planned to come out with a range of beauty products through Watsons. I was a bit disappointed if they still want to come out with the products through Watsons because there will be very competitive with other brands of similar products in the market especially in Watsons itself.

I did suggest them to have their own concept like beauty center with own products and services like facial, hair & body treatment, manicure & pedicure or some sort like spa.

Anyway, it is their business and I just gave my idea for the sake of Dato' Siti image and hope they will think about it. To me, if they still with their plan, I rather not to involve in because no potential to go far & not challenging.

3 comments:

Neeza Shahril said...

blog nurie berwajah baru... akak suka!!

semoga nurie berjaya didalam bidang yang bakal diceburi.. ameen..

nurie said...

tima kasih kak...sy amik kat web template yg akak bgtau tu...rindu kat akak

Unknown said...

akak, mcm mana ngan interview tu? ok ke? dah dapat jawapan? tapi kalau diletak kat watson, ina rasa macam susah la nak wat franchise sebab nilai2 ekslusif tu dah kurang..