Thursday, July 2, 2009

New Computer & Outstation


This entry is using a Compact notebook, a new computer bought today by Abang for me...thank you Abang!

Actually he bought this notebook because he got some extra money from canceled project... and...he don't want me to disturb his mission in playing his strategy games...hehehe...otherwise he better bought LCD TV or Vcam...

Anyway, I feel so lucky to get this computer, at least I can blogging while watching my TV programs or bring it when I go anywhere.

Before this, I used his PC and always steal his break time to surf internet or blogging...so, after this no more using his PC except when he's not at home.

Today also, Abang went outstation to KL for 3 days 2 nights attending a product briefing. I did assist him to book a hotel room for him and his friend, Hisham at De Palma Hotel, Ampang.

Besides product briefing, he really excited to go there because some of his friends (ex-classmates) are waiting for him to discuss their reunion project.

Hope he will have safe journey and enjoy the moments with friends.

No comments: